Where to bring unused eyeglasses? Call your nearest optometrist and ask if they accept old or unused eyeglasses. They will give you all the details.
Note: Most optometrist clinics in the region accept eyeglasses. These are sent to developing countries to be reused or some parts are reused locally for people in need.
What to do with clothing that you don’t want anymore? Give it a new life!
- Donate to a family member or to a friend;
- Bring to a second-hand store or to a clothing bank;
- Organize a garage sale;
- Take up sewing and create new clothes with out-of-style ones;
- Make reusable bags or nice gift wrapping;
- Make rags out of old clothing (for cleaning, for the garage).